Monday, June 30, 2014

What's in my Bag 2.0

It's been awhile since I shared the contents of my purse. A lot probably hasn't changed inside though my handbag of choice has rotated a few times since. Currently, I am using a smaller, though still quite roomy, bag in a summer barely off-white shade. I can't fit my MacBook so to me that's small...

The purse is a recent find from Forever 21. It's a faux pebbled leather with gold hardware. I love the inside lining, blue-grey with a peacock feather pattern. So now on to the contents...

iPhone
NYX Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler
Post-it Flags
Sharpie Gel Highligher
Sharpie Pen in Coral & Mint
Ray Ban Wayfarers
Target Brand Allergy Pills (a recent addition. no fun.)
Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac Perfect Beach Day
Luna Bar in Chocolate Dipped Coconut
Coin Purse from Target Dollar Spot
Keys with a million loyalty cards...
Fossil Wallet

ipsy Make-Up Bag
Biotrue Contact Solution
Elf Translucent Mattifying Powder 
Ulta Travel Brush
Marc Jacobs Lola Roller Ball
Tide Spot Remover (I also like the Shout wipes. Makes coffee on the subway less risky.)
Yes to Pomegranate Lip Balm
Fresh Sugar Rose
LAQA & Co Lip Lube in Bee's Knees
Band Aid Blister Bandages (added as a result of my trip to DC)
Advil

Purses. Where lip products go in, never to be taken out again.

What's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment