Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Review | Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo

I spotted the Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duos in the checkout line at Sephora (that has to be one of my favourite sections of the store as there are so many cute travel sized options.) I have always been curious about Bite Beauty, hearing great things about their lipsticks. I love that with this duo you could have two shades for an affordable price. There were two different duos: neutrals and vivids. I showed a pic with swatches here and after a long internal debate, I decided that the neutrals in this little packaging would be the perfect product for my work bag. How practical?

The cardboard packaging is a bit misleading as the colours are much less pink than the packaging suggests. The two shades in this duo are Lychee, a pink nude, and Musk, a brown without much pink. I think these are both great options for an office appropriate look. I instantly loved Lychee. Pinky nudes are pretty easy to pull off, while Musk is growing on me. It reminds me of the popular brown shade of the '90s (I have been rewatching Friends lately...) The formula is amazing. The scent and thickness is that of the 'classic' 'your mother's' lipsticks.

This duo lives in my purse, so if  I forget to put on a lip shade (well, more like always), I can easily apply this while I wait for the train. It doesn't require any lip liners or much fussing, it glides on smoothly. The actual lipstick product is teeny tiny, but I have never even gotten close to using up a lipstick, so the amount should last me a while. It has definitely made me want to purchase the other duo as well as some full size lipsticks. Bite Beauty currently has 'Lip Gloss Library' set at Sephora that looks amazing. I wish they also made a duo that matches the cardboard box of this one...

Do you own any Bite Beauty lippies? What's your favourite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment