Saturday, November 29, 2014

Holiday | Starbucks Dot Collection

Something I may just love more than beauty products-coffee. I have quite the collection of mugs and always find myself falling in love with a new design. This year Starbucks has a huge collection of limited edition mugs, cups, and travel containers. I believe there's over 100 different designs in this Dot collection. So, there is a cup for every person on your list.

Black Heart
This "Sharpied" heart travel mug is one I have been seeing quite frequently on Instagram.

 Metallic Fleck
This one is one of my favourites. It's like a deconstructed Starbucks logo. I love the metallic and deep green flecks.

 Hot Air Balloon
Another one I love. Preston keeps making fun of me for calling it whimsical. But that's definitely the perfect word to describe it.

These were all the 'double wall traveler', but there are plenty of other styles available. And so many different designs-it's difficult to choose! I spotted quite a lot of the collection at my local Starbucks, and they are also available online.

Which design is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment