Saturday, November 22, 2014

Birchbox | November 2014

This month's Birchbox theme is 'Giving', and they partnered with (RED) to raise money and awareness for fighting AIDS.  I love that they are donating $1 for every photo of the mailer that features facts about the syndrome.

Box Breakdown
Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask
Vosges Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt Caramel
Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin
Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover
Not Soap, Radio Awash in a field of four leaf clovers Body Wash
Laura Mercier Longwear Creme Eye Pencil in Violet (missing from my box!)
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Sample Card

When I initially opened this box, I wasn't too excited. But after giving it another look, all the samples are classic products that I will get use out of. I was also missing a sample, but BB customer service is great, and they are sending the Laura Mercier Longwear Creme Eye Pencil in Violet sample. This sample also included a card with several different shades of foil packets in their tinted moisturizer. My sample pick this month was the Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask. I love trying new masks, and I love tea. Yup. I am usually not a fan of perfume samples, but every once in awhile is nice. Atelier Santal Carmin is the perfect cozy winter scent (described as bergamot & Indian papyrus). It came with a glossy vintage-looking postcard. I just wish the sample was a spray vial to make life a bit easier. With my love of winged-liner, make-up remover is an essential, so I am excited to try the Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover. Body wash can be a hum-drum sample, but the green and white tea, clover scent of Not Soap, Radio Awash in a field of four leaf clovers Body Wash is pretty invigorating. Some people may hate food samples, but I always like a little snack to be in my boxes. I was excited that they had so many options shown in a spoiler video. I really wanted to try the coconut sample, but the Vosges Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt Caramel was quite delicious.

If you want to join Birchbox, you can follow my link here.
What did you get in this month's BB? & don't forget to snap a pic of your mailer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment