Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October Inspiration

I fall in and out of obsession with Pinterest. But lately, I have been on a pinning streak-here are a few recent pins that I am hoping to recreate this October.


Decor | This Welcome Pumpkin vase seems like a quick but beautiful DIY project.

DIY | I love a good bubble bath, when the Lush Bath Bombs run out, this DIY Oatmeal & Lavender Bath Soak is on my to-do list.

Nail Art | These little cats are cute any time of year, but I am thinking of recreating this with a Halloween angle.

Home | Doesn't this reading nook looking amazingly comfortable. That deer pillow is adorable. This is giving me motivation to keep the chaise part of my sofa clear of clutter.

Make-Up | It's no surprise I am loving a bold lip. I love this dark lip shade paired with super soft & subtle eyes and a strong brow. Also, loving the soft waves.

Fashion | I am not the most fashionable person, so I love pinning outfits to hopefully attempt with my own wardrobe. Sweaters and jeans are my go-to- love them matched with leopard D'Orsays and a cognac-coloured handbag. And again, I am loving the wavy hair. Ugh. I suck at doing hair...

You can follow me on Pinterest here. Like I mentioned, I'm more of a binge pinner, but I love using it to keep track of recipes, outfits, home inspiration, anything.

Stumble upon any good pins lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment