Thursday, October 16, 2014

IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette

In a recent beauty exchange, my friend passed along the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette to me. I was super excited to try this out. It's an all matte palette of a range of muted hues plus a "transforming pearl" shade to switch the finish. I used the warmer shades in this look and kept them matte. I still need to experiment with the pearl shade more! 

I have been seeing a lot of make-up tutorials with a warm orange-y crease lately. Though I have a million eye shadows, I did not have that shade, until now. Along with Sunset, I used Soulful and All Heart on my lids, Java to deepen the outer-v, and Sheer Joy for highlighting. I have been a bit one-track minded with the warm shades, but I am excited to try out the cooler tones in this palette as well, like Mocha, Violet, and Iconic.

Do you have this palette? Any shade combinations you are a fan of?

No comments:

Post a Comment