Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Birthday Wishlist

It's almost my birthday! I am pretty excited, though I can't believe I will be 24. Mid-twenties...when did that happen? Anyway I thought I would share some items on my wishlist.


I love my Urban Decay Naked palettes and with every release I feel like I have a 'Gotta Catch 'Em All' mentality. Naked Basics 2 looks like a perfect mix of taupe matte neutrals that would go perfectly with the rest of the palettes.

Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles Leaves & Sweater Weather
Every fall, I get a bit candle obsessed and having the new fall scents coincide with my birthday leads them to always be on my wishlist.

David's Tea is one of our favourite weekend spots, and I love seeing their seasonal collections. This mug from the new fall collection is gorgeous. I love the leaves design and the rich autumn hues. The raccoon mug is also pretty cute.

I have been wanting to try the recently released Too Faced Melted Lipsticks and after swatching them in Sephora I know I have to pick up a few shades. Currently, I am lusting after Berry and Fig as great options for fall.

This little camera is so cute and would be a fun way to capture memories.

I still have yet to try the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders! What is wrong with me? Every wishlist for the past year has included them. Maybe my birthday will be the perfect time to treat myself.

I have been on a bit of a fitness journey and need to add some basics to my home arsenal. I love how this dumbbell set has multiple options and a cute stand.

I am loving the Zoya Entice & Ignite collections. Definitely my kind of nail colours! Pictured here are Sansa (yes!) and Yuna. Also on the wishlist are Remy, Margo, and Genevieve.

There have been so many great lipstick launches lately. The range of the Nars Audacious Lipsticks is amazing. I think the shade Vanessa would be the perfect everyday shade. And from that I will work up to those awesome brights and bolds.

Another item that has been on my wishlist for what seems like forever is the Aesop Parsley Seed Mask. A beauty blogger cult favourite.

After watching this video, I needed this scarf. I only found out about it over summer, so I have been patiently waiting for the next fall fabric version to be released. Definitely a bit of a splurge, as Lululemon is, but the versatility could just about justify this one.

What are some things currently on your wishlist?  
Any fall themed items you want to treat yo self to?

No comments:

Post a Comment