Monday, July 14, 2014

Birchbox | July 2014

I was really looking forward to the arrival of this month's box. The spoiler video had a lot of products I wanted to try, and I love a good collab. Last April was also a collaboration with Women's Health, and I liked the samples as well as the free year of the magazine-which is also included this time too! I am all about the little bonus cards that go with the theme, and this month there is a whole little booklet of 'Power Up' challenges.

Box Breakdown
Cynthia Rowley Beauty | Creamy Lip Stain in Valentine
Ofra | Universal Eyebrow Pencil
100% Pure | Gingerade Shower Gel
Naobay | Body Radiance Lotion
Real Chemistry | Luminous 3-Minute Peel

This month Birchbox started a pick a sample option. I love being surprised, but it is nice to know that at least one product will be something you want to try. After trying the Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner in my May Birchbox, I was curious to try more in the line and the Creamy Lip Stains definitely caught my eye. I picked the shade Valentine as I love a bold lip in the summer. Super excited to try it, and the packaging is adorable. Another product I really wanted to try was the Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel after seeing it in the spoiler video. I am obsessed with masks and treatments of all sorts and anything that promises instant results is on my wishlist. I have been using the same brow pencil for ever, always crossing my fingers that today won't be the day it runs out, so the Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil couldn't have come at a better time. It's a medium, slightly ashy brown that just might actually work for a variety of people (I don't know if I would go as far as universal though.) I have tried quite a few samples from 100% Pure and am always impressed. These Gingerade Shower Gel packets are going in my shower straight-away. Finally, I received the Naobay Body Radiance Lotion. I feel like I have been getting lotion quite frequently. It does help me remember to moisturize if I have a new one to try. This has a zesty citrus scent and is the perfect travel-friendly packaging.

As mentioned before, this box also comes with a year free of Women's Health magazine, making it a great value. Also included in the little book of challenged to Power Up. I think these things are super cute, along with the themed-up box. I feel like I need all the fitness motivation I can get!

If you want to join Birchbox, you can follow my link here.


What did you get in this month's BB?

No comments:

Post a Comment