Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Review | Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner in Silver

I received the Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner in Silver in my most recent Birchbox. I was pretty excited to try it out as metallic silver is not a usual in my make-up.


The pencil is super creamy and pigmented. I usually exclusively stick to liquid liner on my upper lash line but had no trouble using this pencil to create a flick. It also worked well smudged on the lower lashline and applied on the waterline. Though the liner was pigmented on its own, I did set it with a similar eyeshadow colour (Too Faced Jailbird) to ensure it would last all day. If you are looking to try some colourful eyeliner shades for summer, they have some great options (Sky Blue, Violet) or if you just need a good quality standard black, I would recommend checking these liners out.  The Cynthia Rowley make-up line is exclusive to Birchbox.

Do you wear coloured eyeliners or are do you stick to black/brown?

No comments:

Post a Comment