Monday, May 5, 2014

OOTD | Faux Leather Mini

I was quite excited for the warm weather and decided to throw on my new(ish) faux leather mini from Forever 21. I love the light khaki colour, high waist, and little slit. I kept it springy with coral lips, cat flats and a pastel statement necklace.


I can't stop wearing this fuzzy sweater, and it was the perfect for the cool breeze. Other than that, I just wore a basic white tee, also Forever 21. Lips are TopShop Macaroon, necklace is from Jewelmint, and flats are from Urban Outfitters. I have a few other styling ideas for this little skirt, so perhaps you might some more outfits in the future. To see what I was up to this past weekend, you can check out my post here.

I am still trying to get these 'Outfit of the Day' posts right. Last time I had trash cans behind me and now a guy is getting into his car....the whole time.

Would you wear a pleather mini-skirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment