Monday, March 3, 2014

Favourites | February Beauty

This year needs to slow down a bit. It's going by so fast. So fast that I didn't really manage to try too many new things. None-the-less, here are my favourites of February 2014!

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
Urban Decay Naked 3
Too Faced Pretty Rebel
Nars Sin
Milani Shadow Eyez Champagne Toast
Zoya Sooki
Butter London Fruit Machine
Ogx Sea Mineral Moisture Surge Deep Treatment

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter is one of the few new items I picked up this month, and I am in love. There is a more in-depth review for this coming up later this week, so I will save the details until then. Usually I try not to repeat favourites, especially when this was just mentioned last month, but I am still as obsessed with the Urban Decay Naked 3 as I was in January. Though I have been using the Urban Decay Naked 3 a ton, I have used the Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette a lot as well. It has such pretty shades for a nice variety of looks. The neutrals are perfect for everyday. The shadows are so easy to blend. I haven't used the darker side to the palette much, but I did use the bright pink on Valentine's Day, and it was very fun. Another repeat favourite, Nars Sin. I love this blush so much, the plummy tone is so unique. I have been playing around more with cream shadows as bases, and Milani Shadow Eyez Champagne Toast's shimmering champagne shade works well with all my usual lid shadows, making them brighter and appear more pigmented. A couple of nail polish favourites, Zoya Sooki and Butter London Fruit Machine. The quintessential Valentine's Day shades- I used them both for my V-day nail art (see here and here.) Finally, another new product, Ogx (formerly Organix) Sea Mineral Moisture Surge Deep Treatment. I have been using this as my conditioner. It's super moisturizing, perfect for this bitter winter, and smells beachy. A non-pictured favourite has to be Lush Love Locket Bath Bomb. It was fun to open up and left the bath water pink-tinted with little heart confetti.

Look at all the pretty colours....

Luvocracy Collection here.

What were your favourites during February?

1 comment: