Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Favourites | January Lifestyle

I have been obsessed with quite a few non-beauty favourites this month (for beauty favs click here), so I thought I would give them a mention, as well as share what I have been listening to, reading, and watching.

I'm a bit of calendar obsessed, so when I saw this Muji White Mini Desk Calendar I just had to have it. Preston even picked up the black version for his office. For my New Year's Resolution, I wanted to make a 2014 scrapbook using Project Life. It's been fun each week to reflect on what to capture in the layouts, and I love having some of my many photos in print. I have become slightly addicted to Animal Crossing New Leaf. I mentioned my love for the Target Valentine's Day Mugs in my Valentine's Day gift guide. The adorable graphics make the morning a little more cheerful. I wrote a whole post dedicated to my Muji 5-drawer Acrylic Storage. It has made getting ready so streamlined, definitely a favourite.


For music this month, I have been non-stop listening to Ben Howard. I am pretty late to the game as I only first heard of him through his song Oats in the Water playing on the Walking Dead. He is like the British/surfer version of Bon Iver. Love. This month, I have been reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy (& forcing Preston into director's cut marathons...). Preston & I have gone through so many TV shows this month. I will blame it on the cold winter weather, but this probably would have happened no matter what season. Some favourites this month were the IT Crowd, the most recent Downton Abbey season, and American Horror Story. At first I thought American Horror Story was a CW-esque teen show which is what brought on the delay. Thanks to the convenience of Netflix, we gave it a shot and blew through the Murder House season (& half of Asylum...)

What were some of your lifestyle favourites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment