Wednesday, January 15, 2014

UD Naked 3 | Pink & Chocolate


For my first time using the UD Naked 3 palette (see a full post here), I wanted to use a super pink shade to really see the difference in these rosey neutrals. I decided to go with Buzz, a shimmery rose pink on the lid and paired that with Factory in the outer crease as browns work well with pink. I think this look would be perfect for Valentine's Day as it reminds me of chocolate-covered strawberries. Yup, I am already anticipating V-Day...

I am currently working on an updated foundation post, so I am going to skip describing the base and just explain the eye look. I used Buzz all over the lid for a bright-but neutral-pink lid. For the outer-v, I used Factory, a rosey brown. Inner corner highlight and under brow highlight are Strange and for a transitional crease colour, I used Limit. I finished the eyes with the Elf Liquid Liner in Black set with Wet 'n Wild Panther, UD 24/7 Liner in Zero & Whiskey (tight line & waterline), and the Urban Decay Supercurl mascara. Cheeks are NYX Dusty Rose, Sleek Contour Kit in Light for the contour, Wet 'n Wild Reserve Your Cabana as a highlight. Lips are Wet 'n Wild Mauve Outta Here.

I have been loving the Naked 3 palette. I am finding it quite true that these rose tones are, in fact, the new neutrals. Expect more looks with this palette in the future, as I wear it everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think UD could reinvent the Naked palette yet again but I was so very wrong. I love this eyelook. These are definitely your kind of neutrals. They compliment your skin and eyes perfectly! I would love to see more eye looks featuring your new palette:)

    ReplyDelete