Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Zoya Zenith | Payton & Dream

Zoya is definitely my favourite nail polish brand. They have an amazing selection of colours, great formula, and are 5-free. I recently ordered some new polishes from their fall PixieDust line (post to come!) and from their latest holiday collection, Zenith. I thought I would share my picks from the collection, Payton and Dream. Gorgeous, rich jewel tones with scattered holographic glitters.

Payton is an oxblood shade-a deep burgundy plum. The glitters often show as purple, pink, and blue. Above is two coats, plus a top coat. I love this shade for fall and winter. It's cozy and chic. The holo glitters are apparent but more subtle than in this next polish. Dream is a deep, but super bright, sapphire blue. The glitters are very dense and show as blue-silver. This is two coats with a top coat as well. Though I have to admit, it has been quite a few days since I applied this! Not too great for photos, but pretty indicative of wear time. Dream is going to be my new go-to holiday polish. It's like a winter wonderland! Both polishes apply evenly with two coats and remove just as easily as regular nail polish, unlike most glitter polishes.

If you are familiar with Zoya's holiday collection from last year, Payton has similar glitter density as Blaze while Dream is more like Aurora. When I first saw the collection, I thought Payton would be too similar to Blaze to warrant purchasing; however, they are definitely two different colours. Blaze is much more red while Payton is more purple toned. Payton is also unlike Aurora in that it is much darker and deeper, Aurora is quite a bright purple.

All the polishes in the Zenith collection look amazing. I just knew I had to have the scattered holos. They are the perfect finish for the holidays. 

What are some of your favourite holiday & winter nail polishes?

1 comment:

  1. These are both stunning shades! I love the finish especially for this time of year :)


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete