Thursday, October 17, 2013

In-Flight Essentials

Right now, I am on an airplane flying to my hometown in Florida for a little vacation. I am so excited to see family and friends. Plus, we are going to Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights which will be super fun. I love airports and airplanes, packing and traveling, so I thought I would share some of my essentials to have a comfortable flight.


Burt's Bees Revitalizing Dark Chocolate & Blueberry Lip Balm
 Lip Balm is just an essential anytime, but airplanes can be especially dehydrating. I have been loving this lip balm by Burt's Bees. It smells amazing.

Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose
The colour and the peppermint scent will make you feel fresh-faced again after a long day of traveling.

Bath & Body Works PocketBac
I carry one of these with me everywhere. It always comes in handy, especially in crowded areas like airports and airplanes. I am running low and will definitely be picking up some fall scents!

MIYU Beauty Essence De-stress Mi
Even though I am always so excited to be traveling, it doesn't mean it can't be pretty stressful ordeal. This peppermint beauty spray is perfect for an instant calm down.

Minus 417 Hand Moisturizer in Ocean
This hand lotion smells so good and absorbs super quickly while keeping your hands feeling moisturized for hours.
 
Marc Jacobs Lola
Now, I wouldn't suggest spraying perfume all through out your flight, but upon arrival to your destination is, as the title of this post suggests, essential. 

elf Translucent Powder & Brush
To regain your complexion after running to make a connection or sleeping on the side of your face on the pull out tray...And a mirror to see yourself after said events if you would even want to.

Hair Ties
Because pony tails and buns happen. 

Whish Deodorant Swipe & LA Fresh Instant Body Smoother
I tend to save these little foil samples for a travel moment, and these two seemed like the perfect packets to bring to feel clean and fresh after a flight. 

Tissues
For the allergies of a hundred different people's fragrances or an impromtu napkin, I will be using at least one tissue on this flight. Plus, these have a cute fall leaf pattern.

Scarf  
A scarf is a great way to give yourself a variety of ways to get comfy either by using as a blanket or make-shift pillow. Bonus, I can wear this with some outfits during the trip as well.

iPhone & Headphones
Because we can all entertain ourselves for hours on our phones. 

Book or in my case Nook
I love reading on planes, plenty of relatively distraction-free time to get into a book. I recently just finished all of Gillian Flynn's novels which would be perfect page turners to read in flight.

What do you need with you when you travel?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's Kate Spade, but I found it at TJ Maxx. Score! lol

      Kim | evladylrebmik.blogspot.com

      Delete