Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Zig-Zag Nail Art

Happy Almost Halloween! This October has been a complete whirlwind equating to not much time for nail art. So I decided to something fun and simple for Halloween. Because you can't skip a holiday themed mani entirely!

I used all Zoya's to create this look. Starting with Zoya Sharon (I am pretty sure this was a limited edition but any orange will work, Zoya Arizona would be a good choice as well), I painted two coats as my base. To create the zig-zag/ chevron pattern, I used a small, short angled nail art brush. I alternated by lines using Zoya Storm, a gorgeous scattered holo black, and Zoya Aurora, an equally beautiful scattered holo purple. Both Storm and Aurora are from last year's Ornates Holiday Collection (some of my favourites, I would definitely recommend checking those out!).  Then, I finished up with a top coat. Pretty simple!

I love how the Zoya Ornate polishes add a glittery touch. The orange/black/purple combination and the off-beat zig-zag is a classic, fun Halloween pattern.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment