Monday, April 22, 2013

Nars The Happening Palette


I added a new palette to my collection, and I am totally in love. Nars' The Happening is a Limited Edition Eyes and Cheek palette. It features cult classic shades in a sleek, travel-friendly compact.


 I ordered from the Nars website and received a sample of their eyeshadow primer.


 The palette features two cheek colours and four eyeshadows. It's basically everything you need for a complete colour look. I love the neutral shades and the pop of purple. I also love how you can create so many different eye looks with just these four colours.



Orgasm | Peachy-pink with golden shimmer.
Night Star | A light champagne with fine gold glitters.
Gstaad |  A satin taupe.
Kuala Lumpur I | Purple-berry with golden shimmer.
Coconut Grove | Matte charcoal brown.
Laguna | Bronzer with golden shimmer.


The palette is about the size of an iPhone 4, making it perfect for travel. I brought it with me for my trip to Portland and used it everyday. It was so convenient, and I didn't feel like I was sacrificing anything. 

I hope this helps if you were considering purchasing this palette! I know I was looking up a lot of reviews since it's on the expensive side. It's definitely the quintessential travel palette. The colours are beautiful and work impeccably together.

No comments:

Post a Comment