Here are my nails of the day! I finally tried the Galaxy nails trend & I don't know why I haven't sooner. I am amazed by this mani! It was easy and looks awesome. Thanks Emerald, for pushing me to do test this out this weekend ;]
Click below for a list of nails polishes used, a tutorial, and, of course, more pictures!
First things, first, here's what you need!
[From Right to Left...]
- Black. I used Zoya Storm which was perfect because the holographic glitters are like built in stars. A black creme will work fine too.
- Blue Frost. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Freeze!
- Gray Creme. I used UO Barstool which is a grey-blue.
- Neon Pink. I used Color Club Jackie Oh!
- Purple. I used Zoya Aurora. The holo glitters in Aurora seemed perfect for this. You could also use a purple creme, frost, or foil.
- Fine Glitter Top Coat. I used Wet 'n Wild Kaleidoscope.
- Make-Up Sponge. This is the only tool you will need!
& here's how you do it!
Now it's time for the neon pink! Paint some of the pink on your sponge, then dab it on! I tended to add this to the middle of where the blue and gray met. Kind of like it's the center of the galaxy, and the gray and blue are fog & ice surrounding it (this has no basis on science whatsoever.)
Like I said, I can't believe I haven't tried this before! I hope you do too & I hope this helps if you were having trouble making it work.
Have a great weekend & if you have any tutorial suggestions leave me a comment below!